Sunday, April 3, 2011

...just some pieces of my life...

 styling my babes... (this is Hanka :))




______________________________________________
Fashion Blogger Meet-Up :)

_____________________________________________
"Když jí miluješ, není co řešit.."

we both look really tragic... :D
__________________________________________________
Behind the scenes !







 I just had to take a photo of these shoes :)
another "I just had to..." :)
__________________________________________
I was too lazy to take some pictures of my outfits, but here is one of them...

xxx
Anne

10 comments:

  1. krasa jako vzdy, zminila jsme se o tobe u me na blogu, doufam, ze nejsi proti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to mi povídej, takhle to skončí když pakuješ věci půl hodky před jobem :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty šaty na poslední fotce?? PERFEKTNÍ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. krásne šaty na poslednej fotke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romeo and Juliet"

    A love-struck Romeo sings the streets a serenade
    Laying everybody low with a love song that he made.
    Finds a streetlight, steps out of the shade
    Says something like, "You and me babe, how about it?"

    Juliet says, "Hey, it's Romeo, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"
    He's underneath the window, she's singing, "Hey la, my boyfriend's back.
    You shouldn't come around here singing up to people like that...
    Anyway, what you gonna do about it?"
    Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start
    And I bet when you exploded into my heart
    And I forget I forget the movie song.
    When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong, Juliet?

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten tvuj oversized svetr je skvely!

    ReplyDelete